Xerox Phaser 7500
The Phaser 7500 is a network-ready printer big enough to handle short runs of professional-quality print jobs, yet small enough to fit easily into your office.
This machine gives you the power to do more than ever before, and gives your entire office access to top-quality colour!
Save big when you bring your workgroup’s diverse and high-volume colour printing in house. The Phaser 7500 sports plenty of features that make it a perfect fit for the office on-demand print environment.
- Fast 35 ppm colour printing. That means 100 copies of your 20-page colour report will print during your lunch hour. The high-speed 1 GHz processor ensures that both long print runs and complex jobs with graphics, photos or charts process rapidly.
- Networked to share. Gigabit Ethernet is standard, and everyone, regardless of environment – Microsoft Windows®, Apple Macintosh® and Linux – can tap into the power of the Phaser 7500.
- Increase accountability and reduce costs – Use accounting features to track and analyse both colour and black-only printing, and to accurately charge back billing for individuals or departments.
- Convenient and resourceful. Sized to fit your workgroup’s space and printing needs, it’s available as a low-profile desktop printer, or it can be configured into a highly productive floor-standing model with three additional 500-sheet trays that can load paper sizes up to SRA3.
- Bring more types of jobs in house. Produce professional-looking brochures, newsletters and reports with features such as automatic two-sided printing, booklet printing and collation. Print on an array of media, including labels, card stock and banner sheets up to a size of 1200 mm.
- PostScript 3 controller with maximum paper capacity of 2,100 sheets
- Colour output up to 35ppm and B&W up to 35ppm
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution