HP Designjet T1300
The most secure, empowering HP DesignJet printer for CAD/GIS workgroups
Confidently take CAD, GIS colour reproduction to the next level with a 44-in (1118 mm) printer that delivers powerful security features, high productivity on even the most complex files with the Adobe PDF driver, and bright and precise colours.
● Protect printers/data from unauthorised access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, encrypted hard disk, more.
● Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.
● Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
● Control and optimise printing costs with accounting solutions – or with your reseller through HP Partner Link.
● Adobe PDF drivers2 free up your computer immediately after sending to print – even for the most complex files.
● No interruptions – dual-roll options reduce roll changes; two rolls double capacity, help switch paper types.
● Handle complex files – powerful processing architecture4, 128 GB memory5, 500 GB HDD at 116 A1/D pgs/hr.
● Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
● Get bright colour and bold image quality – even on plain papers – with HP Bright Office Inks.
● Reproduce transparencies, layers, colour palettes, and gradients with embedded Adobe PDF Print Engine.
● Tuned profiles reproduce distinct shades of colour; colour/ grey/photo black inks make soft colours, dark tones.
● Accurately display data – high-density printheads provide 2400 nozzles per inch, enabling 0.1% line accuracy.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- 6 print cartridges